Thursday, May 6, 2010

d.u.d.e.




hmm,,

now i want to introduce my bestfriend,,besides vizent,i got another 1 bestfriend that i care too,,

oke,,first of all his name was Daniel Didi,,act he is from seoul,korea,,yup!korean guy,,hehe~

let say he almost like my penpal la,,but this time for a while,he live in phillipines 4 study,,

i know him through internet,,then we become closer,,last month he came to malaysia,,and yeah!,,i met him,,it was a good moment i think,,ofkoz yes coz it was deffinitely hard to meet him again,,since he is not malaysian,,

hmm,,

one thing to describe this person is, he is really a moody person,,alwez moody and mooody,,even 4 a simple think he can get moody,,but still,,he is a nice person,,^ ^

so,,

he said by the end of this month, he will come to malaysia again,,hopefully its happen,,cannot wait to meet him,,

lastly,,

now complete 3 person dat very important in my life rite now,,

3 person that alwez make my life happier ^ ^they were my lovely girlfren...Aiza Izuwa,,my caring bestfren...Vizent,,and my moody bestfren...Didi^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment